Week 8 Progress

I am happy with my progress so far! I've had a lot of fun reading and writing all my stories so far and am most proud of the fact that I've kept up so well! I've been pretty busy with my capstone this semester but I've made this class a priority and try to get ahead for the week as much as I can, but moving forward I definitely would like to get a week or two ahead and stay like that so I can finish earlier (before my capstone presentation and all that). I haven't used any of the extra credit options so far but I definitely plan on it in the future. I am at 226/226 on Canvas so I'm keeping up pretty well but getting ahead never hurt anyone :)

In terms of my blog, I've been very pleased and I feel way more comfortable with it than I did at the beginning of the semester. I like the theme I came up with and am planning on continuing writing with my zoo theme/animals. There's nothing specifically I'm planning on changing, but I'm sure I will change some things as I go and I usually end up liking it unplanned better anyway (less forcing/trying to make something work).


Shia Labeouf "Just Do It" motivational speech meme. Link here




Comments

  1. Hey! I love your theme of the zoo animals, I remember reading your story and wanting to bookmark it, but totally forgot! Now I know you're the author! Great work on that project. Also, congrats with staying up to date on the assignments! I am sure that has been difficult to do while trying to complete your capstone and all that, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts