Class Assignments




My first impression of this class is that while it's a heavy work-load, it seems very do-able, especially considering how the assignments are actually enjoyable and interesting to learn about. So far, my favorite blog post has definitely been about the growth mindset because I found that assignment really intriguing. 

I have not had a class similar to this in my time at OU, but I'm excited I get to experience this for my last semester! I think that the class layout is very easy to follow the way that Professor Gibbs has laid it out for us, as well as fair in terms of grades as well; you do the work, you get the credit. I haven't had a class with any kind of "declaration" like how there is in this one, but I think that it's a cool concept that other classes could benefit from having as well. 

I also think that the extra credit assignments sound really fun and interesting, especially the "famous last words and HEART." I will also probably look into some of the growth mindset extra credit opportunities since I've really enjoyed learning about that so far. 

A set of celestial cards, created by Sidney Hall and restored by Adam Cuerden. Linked here

Overall, I'm really excited that I got into this class after being on the wait list! Even though I have no ideas yet, I think the storybook project will be fun to create and I'm looking forward to this semester. 

Comments

Popular Posts